Sporting Clays League
Shoot the Northeast’s Premier Sporting Clays Course
This is your opportunity to shoot on the Northeast’s premier sporting clays course in a weekly league with other Preserve members. Join us for ten (10) consecutive Wednesdays for a multi-week, fun and challenging, sporting clays tournament! Each session includes fifty clays, golf cart, and meal. Keep score for all ten weeks then enjoy a season ending banquet with raffles and prizes!
The Preserve sporting clays course is world-renowned and recently described by Beretta USA as “the country’s best shooting facility hands down”! The course spans more than a mile and a half traversing along wooded paths with 19 post and beam shooting pavilions. Positioned at each shooting station are up to 6 strategically placed and regularly moved clay throwers, providing a wide variety of ever-changing shot presentations to challenge the novice to expert alike.
The Preserve Sporting Clays League is your ticket to a summer of shooting fun and competition.
Starting the first Wednesday in July.
You Must be a Preserve Marksman Range Member or Higher
- $75 per week
- 50 Clays + Golf cart + Meal
- 10 weeks total (July 3, 2019 thru September 11, 2019)
- Pay in advance for all 10 weeks and save 10%!
- Open to ALL MEMBERS (Marksman, Clays, Ram, and Preserve Members)
- Each session runs Wednesdays from 10AM – 6:30PM
- Miss a session for which you registered? Make-up days are Thursdays by appointment.
- End of 10 Weeks Celebration Banquet + Raffle + Giveaways + Prizes!
Space is limited so sign up early! Click here to register and secure your spot now.
Not yet a member? Click here to become a member now.